Monday, October 12, 2009

Im using win vista is there a way to change my default mail program to a web based email app?

I dont want to use outlook, but it pops up every time I click on a link in ie to email someone.


Im new to vista and need a step by step on how to change the settings. Thanx
Im using win vista is there a way to change my default mail program to a web based email app?
no, you have to put your POP settings in to windows mail (or outlook if you have it) most mail services do not support settng them as the default mail provider, I think only hotmail does.





there is a way to do it though if you really want, but it is very complicated and i would have to guide you through it, if you really want to do it email me dreamopalms@yahoo.com
meet people

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting