Saturday, October 24, 2009

Anyway to change IE.7's default email program [outlook] to Yahoo Mail??

Whenever I try to email a web page to a yahoo email address Outlook pops up gives error messages like "host cannot be found" %26amp; "server address not found" etc. Remedy??
Anyway to change IE.7's default email program [outlook] to Yahoo Mail??
Go into your main toolbar at the top of your explorer page and click on the Tools menu.. From there click on Internet Options. Click on the Programs Tab and then you will see a drop down menu box for e-mail. Click on this box and select Yahoo E-Mail. Make sure that you hit the Apply button when you're finished. I hope this helps! **Edited for spelling only***
Reply:My response is not an answer... but a comment about the previous answer





When I try your suggestion . . . go to 'internet options' and click on the pull down menu for email options--'yahoo mail' does not show up as a choice. 'Outlook' and 'windows live' mail are the only options I am offered. How do I add yahoo mail as an option?





Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting