Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I don't like this new email program .how do I get the old one back?

This is the new upgrade yahoo did. There have been a lot of changes some good some not so good. Yahoo more or less says we are stuck with it and there is no switching back. Hope this helps!!!
I don't like this new email program .how do I get the old one back?
I have yahoo too and hate it.





I have been using outlook which is easier and allows you to preview your messages. With outlook you can hook it up to your yahoo account so that everything stays the same.
Reply:please specify what email program you are referring to. if you are talking about yahoo mail, there is an option to switch back to classic version

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting