Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Linux Email program that's easy to set up..?

I want a email program that I can set up easily. When I tried to sign up on "evelution" or "thunderbird" I had to put in stuff like outgoing server which I don't know what is at all :P


When I once signed up on "live mail"(a microsoft program), I only had to write my name and email adresse, and that's it.





Is there a linux email program that is as easy to set up as "live mail"?
A Linux Email program that's easy to set up..?
hi, i use evolution,its pretty easy to set up,things that you dont know,ring up your isp and they will tell you,if you are on dial-up the POPserver and SMPTE will be the same, for example--- mail.isp name.com.au--in australia ok.
Reply:Wtf? mx4.hotmail.com, may have changed. Every damn e-mail program asks of that, how else would it know? Live mail is made by microsoft, so obviously they'd set it up for microsoft's hotmail..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting