Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there an email program that will let a blocked sender know they are blocked from the recipient?

I want senders to know they are on my blocked list when I put them there, otherwise, the satisfaction is still theirs (like, "ha - she can't think of a good comeback, I guess I won"). Anyone know of an email provider that lets people know they've been blocked? I would be willing to pay this service.
Is there an email program that will let a blocked sender know they are blocked from the recipient?
Yes, every email account has one. It's called the compose key. You email those that you dispise, and tell them that their emails will never be opened because you hate their guts! They'll understand your disdain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting