Saturday, October 24, 2009

Unable to change font or font size in yahoo mail. No problem with doing so in any other email program.?

Creating an outgoing email, I am unable to change font or font size. Task bar says there is an error on page.On line 2700, where ever that is.
Unable to change font or font size in yahoo mail. No problem with doing so in any other email program.?
it did the same thing to me....but man it lasted for 5-6 months! then one day it was there, and has been there everysince.


I dont know what to tell ya to do...it's a glitch in yahoo!
Reply:Honestly, I really want to help but I don't think I know the answer to your question. Sorry.





good luck





Love is omnipresence, Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting