Saturday, October 24, 2009

I would like an email program (NOT free) that...?

1- Has a quasi-professional domain (Yahoo doesn't sound really professional, and I hate gmail.. something like techmail.com or whatever)





2-Has pop access





3-Has "last login" information (with their IP and the time)





I am in the Engineering field so any "techie" e-mail or nerdy e-mail would suit me just fine!!





Any suggests??





THANX!
I would like an email program (NOT free) that...?
Why not get your own domain name and that way your email can say whatever you want it to say..
Reply:if money is not a big concern, buy yourself a domain name and a hosting service, set up your own mail server. I have mine at my domain, k5set.com as well as a small amateur radio website


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting