Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yahoo's tutorial says i can set my default email program in I.E to yahoo mail, but it's not in the list>

It says to go to: START MENU%26gt; CONTROL PANEL%26gt; INTERNET OPTIONS, then under the PROGRAMS tab where it says EMAIL, select YAHOO MAIL from the dropdown menu. But Yahoo Mail isn't listed there (i have Internet Explorer 7- and the Yahoo tutorial said you can do it with both Internet Explorer %26amp; Firefox). The only selections in my drop-down menu for email programs are Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, %26amp; MSN Explorer. How can i add Yahoo Mail? I never even heard of or knew that Yahoo Mail could ever be an option there before- i was really surprised to read that(?)





*and although Internet Explorer 7 is new, when i had I.E 6 Yahoo Mail wasn't listed there either.
Yahoo's tutorial says i can set my default email program in I.E to yahoo mail, but it's not in the list%26gt;
Does going here and pressing "Continue" do anything?


http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/mail/ext/e...


if that didn't work by itself, try then going back to the Internet Options/Programs and seeing if it is there again





Or try the different techniques here:


http://email.about.com/od/yahoomailtips/...
Reply:thanks so much! The first link you gave me worked perfectly. Im so relieved, as this has been frustrating me. Thanks again for answering my question and helping me- your advice is much appreciated. ;) Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting