Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why do my keys stick and have a delay when writing an email using the Beta Yahoo! Mail program?

Can anyone tell me why my keys delay when I am writing and send a message using the Beta Yahoo! Mail program? It's driving me nuts because It slows me way down and cannot keep up with my typing and I am only a two finger typer. I really like the new format and interface compared to the old Mail program but it makes me mis-spell words all the time because the keys have a horrible delay and then I have to go back and fix all the letters left out. I hope this makes sense and I really hope someone and maybe the Yahoo! Beta mail programmers can provide an answer. Please help; I type slow enough the way it is and this added bug or flaw is driving me bonkers. Thank you one and all for your assistance with this issue.
Why do my keys stick and have a delay when writing an email using the Beta Yahoo! Mail program?
Since it is only a Beta version, it's still undergoing improvements. . .I like the program, but I hate the fact that it's soooo slow. . .
Reply:cuz of the errors and get this now,http://ccleaner.com/,go back to the old version ,best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting