Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can i program my email to notify me of new incoming mail?

u can try a freeware call "desktopsidebar",it has plugin to check multiple inbox at a set interval.it works pretty well for me as i have mixture of few pop and http email accounts.it check the mailbox every 2 minutes and inform me if got new mail.
How can i program my email to notify me of new incoming mail?
Use hotmail as your mailer, or forward the message to hotmail.


Hotmail has an option of sending an alert to your mobile phone. That is if you have a Verizon wireless phone.





If you have a pager that has an email address, you can forward interesting messages to your pager.





Cell phone companies also have email addresses. Forward the message to you phone using its email address.





If I don't know what device you wish to be notified on, then it is harder for me to be specific on how to be notified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting