Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can i make digital photos smaller and email them without using outlook express or a photo program? if so how?

I am off travelling and need to send photos from an internet cafe back to my workplace via yahoo mail. PLEASE, someone, teach me how to decrease their size so they can be sent and opened quickly, as well as insert them into my email!! Step by step would be much appreciated as i'm not very ict literate!!
Can i make digital photos smaller and email them without using outlook express or a photo program? if so how?
Ok, this is a tricky one. Try this. Hope it works.


1. See if the Internet cafe PCs have Microsoft excel on them. 2. If yes, bring it up.


3. Go to File


4. Go to "Save As"


5. Go to Tools


6. Choose Compress Pictures


7. Alternatively, Go to Help Search, enter "Compress pictures"
Reply:I had the same question and I too needed step by step instructions. I don't understand what Excel has to do with compressing pics. How do you get pics into Excel to compress? How do you do this with Yahoo? Step by Step, please someone!!!!!!!! Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting