Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is there any way to prevent my staff from deleting e-mails, any email program that allows an administrator?

I run a business where customers correspond with us by email, and numerous mails are exchanged between us and the customer, before he/she confirms an order. My staff occasionally deletes the entire mail of a customer, and "sells" that customer to my competitor. Crazy, huh? But I can't think of any way to prevent this, because I can't find ANY e-mail software or program that allows the boss to prevent deletion of mails or "conversations". I guess there should be some CALL CENTRE software to track mails from customers, but I just cant find any! PLEASE help! Thanks!
Is there any way to prevent my staff from deleting e-mails, any email program that allows an administrator?
Talk to them, tell them how you really feel. If you staff isnt competent enough then fire them and get new people.
Reply:I use a Groupwise client and server. You can set it up to archive all incoming and outgoing emails. If the user deletes them from their inbox or sent items box you can still have a full copy on the server.





I also use Websweeper as an anti spam solution. This has a similar function. It intercept all messages and can archive them separately from the main mail box. It's expensive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting