Saturday, November 7, 2009

I just created (and saved) a new email list with 49 members.....but email program does not recognise the add.?

I can see the new "list name" in my contacts and when I open it I see all the email addresses... but when I click on the list address to place it in an email and try to send ...... I get a message asking me to enter a ligimate address. Also, if I open the "list name" first and click on "send mail to all" I see the list name properly go into the To field but still the email program does not recognise the address as legal??? Help!
I just created (and saved) a new email list with 49 members.....but email program does not recognise the add.?
Try it this way.


With the message window open, click on "To" to open your address book which is set up only for emailing.


Check the boxes next to the contacts you wish to send to, go to the top of the list and click "Insert Checked Contacts." The addresses you selected will be in the "TO" field and the address book will close.
Reply:i think you should keep tryeing every day untill you get it
meet people

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting