Saturday, November 7, 2009

Acrobat reader won't open pdf files received thru email...Is it a Reader problem or email program problem?

I have been receiving pdf files thru my yahoo email acct for years and never had a problem viewing them. Now everytime I attempt to open pdf files that are downloaded from my yahoo email, I get an error message that it is either an unsupported file or it is an email file that was incorrectly decoded. Is this an acrobat reader problem or is there something amiss with my yahoo acct. settings. I have re-installed my adobe acrobat and have searched my yahoo email options to see if I inadvertantly changed a setting but can not figure out what my problem could be. Any suggestions?
Acrobat reader won't open pdf files received thru email...Is it a Reader problem or email program problem?
Mine worked that way until I deactivated CS3 several days ago. Reader doesn't open mine either now, even with telling it to use it as the default program. However, it will open it if saved to the hard drive. I have CS4 on order and I will be interested to see if that doesn't fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email program © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting